a smile is the universal welcome


Sunday, November 21

Oi Dan Mercy

yo I wanna introduce my sister's dogs.

CHLOE

OK here it is, Chloe the youngest. we can call her with 'Oy'. Actually, that 'Oy' thing came from Bill, her trainer, or yah.. just say 'her father'. We got Oy from him. Bill gave Oy to us. Oy. or, O-E.
Oy's mother is Rottweiler, and her father is Labrador-Pit Bull. I hate her Pit Bull eyes, are like a Chinese. SIPIT. But she's my Mom's favorite because of her behavior. She's so naughty, smart, tricky, and ridiculously fat.

DAN

Dan. The eldest brother. The quiet and wise one. I'm falling in love with him, because of his behavior that plays the rule as 'The Big Brother'. If his sisters were in fight until one of them screamed in pain, Dan always came to them to arbitrate quarrels.

Unfortunately, Dan doesn't belong to us :( the Pet Clinic at Kemang is just placing Dan to us until someone adopted him.
But, my sister is planning to adopt him. But I don't know what would happen next.
He loves to jump to our bed then sleep together with us. er. seriously.

MERCY

New comer. Actually my sister found him near her house. I don't know where she from. Golden Retriever breed. How lucky we are. She's older than Oy.

grrryeyryeyereygreugrweugrwuegrweurweuygrweugrweugyrwuegry
Dan is being cynical with her. I don't know why, maybe because Mercy was suddenly appearing at our house without permission.

Olive

She's already adopted by someone. :( Dan's sister from Pet Clinic.



bye. I'm sleepy




No comments: